In addition to supplying a new range of reciprocating piston air compressors, Industrial Air Power provides sales support, service and spare parts for the Ingersoll Rand range of Type 30 compressors, which has been the benchmark for quality, reliability, efficiency and low cost maintenance for more than fifty years.
Industrial Air Power supplies portable and stationary machines, oil free or lubricated, high pressure and low-pressure options as well as customised engineered packages.
- 1.1 - 22Kw
- 8- 345 bar
- Belt or Direct Drive
- Oil free and non-lube
- Electric (single or three phase)/Petrol
The Hydrovane series of rotary sliding vane compressors are reliable, versatile, efficient, silent, low maintenance and cost effective. They are employed throughout most sectors of industry including automotive, food and beverage, energy, manufacturing engineering, woodworking and processing industries. Vane-type compressors are the perfect solution to meet most customers' requirements for reliable, high quality compressed air or gas. The low noise levels of the Hydrovane compressors enable them to be installed alongside existing plant or equipment. Models are available in either an open format or fitted with enclosure panels that further reduce noise levels.
The key to Hydrovane's exceptional performance is the simplicity of the rotary vane motor. Models from 1.1-75Kw. Fixed and variable speed models include dryer and receiver mounted packages.
- Reliability: Directly driven at low speed with minimal stresses provides a totally dependable air supply
- Quality air: Consistent pulse free supply with automatic regulation delivers clean dry compressed air
- Efficiency: Intake modulation combined with Hydrovane REVS™ energy vent down minimises energy costs
- Long lasting: No bearings or metal parts to be replaced
- Quiet: Integral design combined with slow speed offers extensive choice of locations (62-73dBA)
- Support: 10 year Advance warranty.
Lease / Hire Purchase
Industrial Air Power Ltd offer lease hire and lease purchase finance arrangements for the entire range of air compressor products. In most cases an entire project can be financed including pipework and electrical installation costs. In some cases where old outdated equipment is running inefficiently, a project can be funded through the savings in electrical consumption alone. Finance can be arranged and spread out over any period up to 5 years, which matches the manufacturers’ extended warranty period. This enables customer to fix their costs for the same period as the Lease or Hire Purchase agreement.
For more information regarding project finance contact us today.